Thursday, September 13, 2012

Piano Guys - Michael Meets Mozart


The Piano Guys

This video, Called "Michael Meets Mozart," by The Piano Guys, two musicians who produced an entire song electronically through creating recorded loops and adding to them successively until they ended up with an entire musical composition.


Some of you mentioned that you would like to know more about how, "Michael Meets Mozart" was made.  Here is their behind-the-scenes video.

I have taken the liberty to set up this blog and have some fun and to use it as a forum where we can express ourselves in a positive way.  I expect your responses to be professional.  Furthermore, attacks and insults are not welcome here, and they will be not be approved when I review them for posting.

If you are a Star Wars Geek, you might find this video entertaining:

1 comment:

  1. I believe it is very interesting how they executed the performance by their skills, but I would say it wouldn't be my taste of music. My taste of music is more motivational rock & roll, metal, or pop. ~MWH

    ReplyDelete