Friday, August 23, 2013

Cooperation and collaboration - what is possible when people work toward a common goal




I hope to see someone try this in the SAMS cafeteria some time soon.

You kids amaze me.

Science Connections for you to consider:
  • Neurobiology
  • Mirror Neurons
  • Neural Pathways
  • Sound transmission
  • Neuromuscular synchronization
  • Vocalization
Aside:  I've been following Kia Grannis for probably 5 years, when she was just a kid.  You ought to look up her Valentine song - click here.  Also, her cover of Rhianna's, Disturbia - click here - is also pretty neat.  And one of her first covers was Jason Mraz',  "I'm Yours"  - click here.  I am glad she is finally realizing the success she deserves.  Let's see if anyone reads this far...

No comments:

Post a Comment